Monday, June 6, 2011

Tron Legacy Review (Reggie's Personal Blog)

"The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time."-Kevin Flynn


As Soon as i saw this in 3D at the theaters i was awe struck!..this one thing set the tone for this AMAZINGLY EPIC FILM!


This Movie is seriously one of the best movies I've seen...it is at least in the top 15 best movies I've seen.


In my eyes this movie had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT..and i say that with a ton of passion..i love how they put in some religious aspects into the movie and i love the idea of perfection in this movie also.


But some of the one liners are kind of silly but i let them go.


This movie had a father son story that connected with me on a lot of levels.


the biggest thing that surprised me was the connection between CLU and Kevin Flynn since Flynn created him.....and how CLU turned on Kevin *Which resulted him being trapped in the grid for over 20 years* and AWESOMENESS of both characters made me want to see them have their confrontation..which when that happened it featured one of the most emotional scenes i have ever seen and almost brought me to tears.
JEFF BRIDGES YOU ARE AN AWESOME ACTOR TO PULL OFF TWO EPIC ROLES!! 


Favorite Part Of Movie: Confrontation 
Kevin Flynn: I had a feeling you'd be here.
Clu: The cycles haven't been kind, have they?
Kevin Flynn: No, you don't look so bad.
Clu: I did everything... everything you ever asked!
Kevin Flynn: I know you did.
Clu: I executed the plan!
Kevin Flynn: As you saw it...
Clu: You- You promised that we would change the world, together. You broke your promise...
Kevin Flynn: I know. I understand that now.
Clu: I took this system to it's maximum potential. I created the perfect system!
Kevin Flynn: The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time. You wouldn't know that because I didn't when I created you. I'm sorry, Clu. I'm sorry...



Speaking of emotional scenes there were a few more i wont say one but will say the other. When Sam Flynn..


Finally met or re met his dad after over 20 years it tugged my heart because that will be the same reaction if i was in the same place he was. i like how Sam wanted his father back home so much he was willing to do anything to get his father home.


Olivia Wilde as Quorra was also EPIC as well she played off of Sam And Kevin Flynn Real well i LOVED HER PERFORMANCE!!




Garrett Hedlund U WAS AMAZING IN THE MOVIE AS WELL YOUR FUTURE LOOKS SUPER BRIGHT AS AN ACTOR!


While the story was one of the best parts of the movie there was 2 other things that made this movie one of my favorites.


One Was the special effects which was the best special effects i have ever seen in a film..yes i said it ..even better than Avatar..and Jurassic Park.


I MEAN LOOK AT THAT THIS IS GORGEOUS.. ESPECIALLY IF U WATCHED IT IN HD..DEAR GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL LOL!!!


and another which really shocked me was the music....the music will get you pumped up and will make you sad..this is the ONLY score cd that i bought from the store all credit goes to DAFT PUNK
For making this amazing music for this amazing movie ALL OF YOU NEED TO PICK THIS SOUNDTRACK UP..NOW!!

I SWEAR THIS THE BEST MOVIE I SEEN IN 2010 AND THEIR ARE SOME GREAT ONES I LOVE THIS MOVIE TO THE FULLEST AND IF THEY MAKE TRON 3 I WILL BE THERE FIRST IN LINE TO SEE IT..I WILL GRADE TRON a TRIPLE A+++  THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE..THIS MOVIE IS EPIC (SORRY DACIA FOR USING YOUR WORD LOL)...IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YOU NEED TO BUY IT NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment