Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE HANGOVER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S A REASON THEY DON'T CALL IT BANGCUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 What if you woke in a strange place with no recognition of what happened to you last night?


lol Alan is a Freakin Crazy man i think i would lose my mind if i had to deal with him around my food or drinks!




Stu is soooooo funny he takes the best pictures!!!!! and has the best adventures 1st he married a stripper and pulled out his tooth and now he got anal sex from a make asian stripper haha and a Mike Tyson tat!!!!! 


PHIL IS A SUPER CUTIE and so cool and easy goin till he flips out and hes very honest lol i love it he dosent have the best lines




STU TAKES THE BEST PHOTOS LOL!







THE WOLFPACK IF FREAKIN AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!! AND I THINK THE MONKEY SHOULD BE IN IT!


















                            ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!

Chow: Chow so cold
Phil: I’ll warm you up
Chow: Chow so cold
Phil: You did good buddy, you did good
Chow: Chow did good

Phil: Feeling better? You warmin up??
Chow: I dont know. Come feel my balls and tell me, Ive been locked in a fuckin ice box all day… Hey allen, if you want my awesome sunglasses you just ask chow, you don’t have to KILL me
Phil: Chow nobody killed you, you didnt have a pulse
Chow: Oh you never done blow before?? Sometime your heart stop, start up again, Read a book!!
Phil: Sorry we’re just having a bad day
Chow: Oh you having a bad day?? Did you die?
Phil: I got shot
Chow: BUT DID YOU DIE??

No comments:

Post a Comment